Tuesday, August 31, 2010

From My Inspiration Files

7:43 - Work today, but I don't mind! Want to know why? Because I had yesterday off, tomorrow off, and then I have a four day weekend. Repeat until we PCS. My brain is putting up a fight inside, I am wondering if Martin will ever resent the fact that he is supporting me. While I was working full time he was still supporting me but at least I was able to fool my subconscious because I was working 9 to 5 Monday through Friday. Maybe one day the Army will put us in a town where I can use my degree exactly as it was planned. And maybe in this said Army town I will get paid what my very expensive degree is worth and then truly be able to contribute financially to our family. Meanwhile I'll continue to make only a small amount of the green ones that at least enables me to buy a pair of shoes without having to ask Martin for money. Also I have to keep being confident that I can successfully sell my purses!!








Images Found via Garance Dore & Others

No comments:

Post a Comment