Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hi Hi Hey!

7:19 – Yesterday I found this great blog called “Chapters” and there is a link for it on the side. It is a fresh spin on everything and I am enjoying reading it. Hers was the dog that died that had me crying into the necks of mine. (By the way, it was so sweet last night. Martin came home and gave me a kiss as usual but while we were eating dinner he bent down to see the dogs and exclaimed “I haven’t given the puppies a hug yet!”)

Anyways, the blog author speaks of a time in Psalms when God does something so glorious and undeserved for the Israelites (and remind me, maybe the word “undeserved” is very important here) that they begin to laugh because it is so absurd. She speaks of waiting with excitement to see what absurdity God rains down on her life.

What an amazing thing, I want that too! I would like a few mini miracles in my life. There are so many undeveloped dreams and desires in my head. One that I would love to have some help figuring out which are just my imagination and which were placed there in preparation for what God has in store.

“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11

Hooray! How awesome is that!?

No comments:

Post a Comment