Thursday, July 22, 2010

20:47 – One would think that because I am a designer (I can call myself that right?) that decorating my house is easy. The decorating part, yes, is easy for me. The hard part is choosing what style. I definitely am not a plain lined modern girl, don’t want a whole lotta feminine florals, love the comfy ease of a masculine room, dig the colorful well-traveled bohemian vibe, could visit every antique shop in the state of Texas and never grow tired, and sigh every time I see all that elegant velvet. I adore a little bit of this and a little bit of that. And recently I have discovered just how much I love snappy color combinations!

Pretty much, if two colors are across from one another on the color wheel I am bound to love them together! That and I love just neutral contrasting colors (browns, blacks, greys, whites, ivories) with a pop of another color.






No comments:

Post a Comment