Saturday, November 20, 2010

Beautiful Sculptural Jewelry

10:47 - While browsing the internet for online portfolio inspiration I stumbled upon this lady's lovely jewelry, Joanna Golberg.  I immediately was struck by the vivid colors and sculptural aspect of her designs.  If you take a look throughout her entire portfolio you'll see that her designs get even more architectural and industrial.  Below are just a few pieces from her "Prong Series," any of which I'd happily wear daily!







I've decided that I would like my own online portfolio to be simple yet graphically bold and colorful.  Heavy on the graphics with clear, crisp photos.  It will largely be focused on my architectural design work but I am struggling to figure out how to incorporate my other design work.  When potential employers and/or graduate school admission committees look at my work I would like them to learn that designing buildings is my cup of tea but that I am talented in other areas of design and am capable of creating things with a high level of craftsmanship.  Am I trying to tackle to much!?  I don't think so!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment