Sunday, October 3, 2010

From The Inside Cover of Fahrenheit 451

9:27 -

"If they give you ruled paper, write the other way." - Juan Ramon Jimenez

I think I was given ruled paper and did not even realize it. No one, not my old professors, or friends, nor the strangers I pass on the street will care if I do not become an architect. The person who will care the most though, is me. Isn't that what is most important? Why am I so determined and anxious over this imaginary time line that I supposed to be fulfilling? I am going to do what I say I'm going to do, and it is not dependent on how and when or even where. If my end professional goal is to operate my own architecture firm who gives a poo where I go to get my Master's degree! Clients only care whether I can build them the home of their dreams.

So booyah Army! You may make my life extremely unnecessarily complicated but I am still going to get what I want!!

No comments:

Post a Comment