Monday, September 27, 2010

Holding Out

8:29 - Please tell me this is not another one of the many ways that I am "waiting for my life to start." And with that off my chest let me tell you why. I am holding out. Although there are a few select pieces in my home that I would like to upgrade and replace NOW I am waiting until I can treasure hunt in places like this:


And find things such as these:


Images found via: The Paris Apartment

Is it so wrong that I am saving my pennies for a time when we will hopefully live somewhere with a more diversified and extensive flea market scene? Let's be honest here, I'm still scouring the Fort Hood craigslist but 9 out of 10 times I give up because I am tired of seeing another "beautiful" couch that came from Ashley Furniture. So shoot me.

No comments:

Post a Comment