Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hearts Not In It

10:48 - Want to know what I am very quickly getting tired of doing? Finding a job that is "just okay" when all the while I would like to be working towards becoming an architect. Not just convincing myself that the jobs I hold now will help me down the line tangentially. Though, I do enjoy my job now and am thankful for the two wonderful women I work with. And I know that my current job will very much indeed help me down the line.

*After a heart to heart with both my husband and friend Katie I have realized that there is more to life than getting the perfect architecture job. What a waste to sit here and wish my life away. I have turned a new page and am now living my life in its present reality as if it is just not the right time for me to have a desk job at an architecture firm.

No comments:

Post a Comment