Thursday, August 19, 2010

A New Day

10:07 - I made a big leap, I asked my boss for Fridays off. Every Friday. I would like to volunteer with Habitat for Humanity in Georgetown. As well, if I just want to paint all day or go for a long hike with the dogs or visit Martin for lunch I can! Figuring, I have plenty of time (the rest of my life) to work a normal 9 to 5 Monday through Friday. I asked myself, if I did not have the guts to change my life for the better now, at 24 years old, how on earth would I have the guts when I am older and there is more at stake?? Yipppeeee!!!

Second, I am working through a business venture idea. I love fabric and I love shiny pretty things and I love intricate, eyeball straining detail work (really!) Add all those things up and I have got me a beaded clutch business! Etsy will be where they are sold. This weekend I am going to think up a mini business plan. Then I get to design business cards for me, what fun!

What else? Not much, just relishing how nice a four day work week will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment