Thursday, August 26, 2010

I Am Inspired

14:49 -


Maybe on my days off I will plan to do a daily drawing.


I must also tell you how good God is. I came into work yesterday wondering "What if I worked part time?" and that is just what Carole asked me not too late in the morning. She wanted to know how I felt about working Tuesdays and Thursdays. After a little bit of thought and analyzing my feelings, I told her I would be very happy with that. Monday, Wednesday and Friday are mine to do as I please, paint, sew purses, volunteer with Habitat, sail with Martin. Ironically it is what I was considering asking for BEFORE I even asked for Fridays off to work at Habitat (but lost my nerve). It seems as though to get what I really wanted I had to go a totally roundabout way.

No comments:

Post a Comment